Where China's Senior Clinical Development Executives Meet
We focus on quality of audience, not quantity by specifically aiming for a group of around 350 attendees. We believe that this is the right number to ensure that our audience is made up of decision-makers from the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device sectors.
2019 Hot Topics Covered!
- China's Path to Innovation: How Should Chinese Biotechs Differentiate From Each Other to Succeed in China and Globally?
- The Development Talent War: How Can China Overcome the Supply/Demand Challenge to Find Experienced Drug Developers?
- The Tightening of VC Funding in China's Biotech Industry: How Should You Prioritize Your Development Programs & Portfolio Management for Success in the New Environment?
- The Impact of New Genetic Regulations: Sharing Experiences Since July's Implementation
- China+US Simultaneous Development: Which Strategy to File IND in Both China and US Should Your Company Use?
- Rare Diseases Clinical Development Opportunity in China: Overcoming the Current Challenges
- CAR-T Development: Critical Success Factors to Consider for China Development
- The Application and Impact of New Technologies (AI, Big Data, Virtual Trials) for Clinical Trials
- Real World Evidence: Can China Take Lead Globally to Expand New Drug Approvals via RWE?
- Combination Trials of Novel/Novel Drugs: Global and China Outlook
- Patient Safety: How to Conduct Post-Marketing Heightened Safety Surveillance
- Understanding the Roles of Data Science Functions in the Clinical Research Process to Improve Success
How Will You Benefit From Attending?
Senior-Level Attendee Profile
Over 75% of attendees at ChinaTrials are director-level and above. The majority of attendees are from multinational and domestic Chinese pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies. Relevant government regulatory officials, university professors and investigators from China’s top hospitals also attend the event.
Endless Networking Opportunities
Over 15 hours of dedicated networking time is directly built into the program agenda to facilitate introductions between potential new business contacts in informal settings such as luncheons and cocktail receptions.
Best Practices from the Experts
Learn from over 75 carefully selected speakers who are running hundreds of trials in China and North Asia for the world’s leading pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies.
Presentation Topics Selected By and For Industry Executives
We spend hundreds of hours of market research, talking to hundreds of clinical development executives in every job function from every region. This is why ChinaTrials provides the best coverage of the hottest topics by the highest quality speakers of any China clinical event.
Worth Your Time
In just two and half days, you will hear from and meet all the top experts in the China clinical development field and you will meet and exchange ideas with hundreds of your peers from the BioPharma and Device industries. The invaluable information you take away from attending the meeting will have an immediate impact on your daily business activities.
Conference Organizer You Can Trust
ChinaTrials is organized by Lychee Group, the same team that organizes China Medical Affairs Summit, which has established itself as the most successful medical affairs event in China. We help organize most of the top healthcare events in China that you’ve probably heard of including China Healthcare Investment Conference and China Medical Affairs Summit.