Where China's Senior Clinical Development Executives Meet
We focus on quality of audience, not quantity by specifically aiming for a group of around 500 attendees. We believe that this is the right number to ensure that our audience is made up of decision-makers from the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device sectors.
2021 Hot Topics Covered!
- China Biotech Innovation in the New Medicines Arena: The Winning Path Via Differentiation & Globalization
- Decentralized Clinical Studies: How COVID Changed Clinical Development & Lessons Learned
- Overcoming the Current Gaps in Multicenter / Multinational Clinical Trials
- China Innovation Going Global Strategies: Case Studies on How Biotechs are Running Simultaneous Clinical Development Programs in China and the US
- Real World Data: The Road to Bringing More Innovative Therapies to Patients Faster?
- The Latest on Gene & Cell Therapy Clinical Development in China
- What Are the Mid to Long-term Implications of the Unprecedented VC Investment in China Biotechs?
- Experience Sharing from China Biotech + MNC Pharma Drug Development Partnerships
- Strategies for Moving Quickly from Phase I to Phase II
- New Tools to Facilitate Patient Recruitment
- Understanding the Roles Data Science Functions in the Clinical Research Process to Improve Success
- Drug Development Portfolio Management Strategies for Chinese Innovative Biotechs
- The Impact of HGRAC on Clinical Development in China: Sharing Experiences
How Will You Benefit From Attending?
Senior-Level Attendee Profile
Over 75% of attendees at ChinaTrials are director-level and above. The majority of attendees are from multinational and domestic Chinese pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies. Relevant government regulatory officials, university professors and investigators from China’s top hospitals also attend the event.
Endless Networking Opportunities
Over 15 hours of dedicated networking time is directly built into the program agenda to facilitate introductions between potential new business contacts in informal settings such as luncheons and cocktail receptions.
Best Practices from the Experts
Learn from over 75 carefully selected speakers who are running hundreds of trials in China and North Asia for the world’s leading pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies.
Presentation Topics Selected By and For Industry Executives
We spend hundreds of hours of market research, talking to hundreds of clinical development executives in every job function from every region. This is why ChinaTrials provides the best coverage of the hottest topics by the highest quality speakers of any China clinical event.
Worth Your Time
In just two and half days, you will hear from and meet all the top experts in the China clinical development field and you will meet and exchange ideas with hundreds of your peers from the BioPharma and Device industries. The invaluable information you take away from attending the meeting will have an immediate impact on your daily business activities.
Conference Organizer You Can Trust
ChinaTrials is organized by Lychee Group, the same team that organizes China Medical Affairs Summit, which has established itself as the most successful medical affairs event in China. We help organize most of the top healthcare events in China that you’ve probably heard of including China Healthcare Investment Conference and China Medical Affairs Summit.